What do I mean by commission ?
- I mean that I would enjoy receiving commissions from people who really like my art, or some specifities of it. I don’t accept being commissioned to immitate someone else’s work !
- Commissions are accepted on a regular basis
- Duration of the finished work may take in between 3 days and up to 1 month, depending on the commission
- I am looking forward to your proposals and to discuss them with you
You can see some of my artworks online here :
You can send me at firstname.lastname@example.org :
- A PHOTOGRAPH of your beloved ones, an old photographs, your own photo, etc.
- A SPECIFIC IDEA IN MIND, that you could thoroughly explain to me, so that I could visualize it and make it come alive
- A WHITE WALL that you wish to decorate in order to create a certain atmosphere
- A SKETCH, a very simple sketch that you once made and wish to see it developed in a certain artistic way
- A SUBJECT or A THEME, which you want to propose so that I can imagine an artwork based on it
- A GIFT (anniversary, holiday, etc) TO OFFER, just letting me know more about the person you want to offer it to
I work in the following mediums: pencil, charcoal, dry pastel, oil pastels, ink, printmaking (dry-point, monotype), collage, oil, acrylic, watercolour, gouache, tempera, mixed techniques.
You can decide upon the support : paper, canvas, cardboard, hardboard, wood, metal
The artwork may incorporate also other materials, such as textiles, acrylic mediums, sand, depending on your preference.
At the end, after you receive the photograph of the finished commission, in case you don’t like what you have commissioned, there is absolutely no obligation on your behalf in regards to the artwork I have realised. The payment must me made AFTER you see the final product, and BEFORE I ship it. The payment must be made through PAYPAL.
The PRICE of the artwork depends on the size, the material used, and the time spent on it.
Feel free to contact me at email@example.com with any questions and concerns.
Looking forward for a creative collaboration !